Would you be interested in working at ThinkTribe?
Our Vision is to achieve Customer Satisfaction by providing world-class consultancy and solutions which you achieve your goals in the most technologically efficient manner.
"Happy customers mean long term relationships, which is what we strive to achieve!” – Zia Manna - Director
Check out what positions we have below.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Junior Software Developer to join our team. As a Junior Software Developer, you will work closely with our senior developers to design, develop, and maintain software applications. You will also be responsible for identifying and troubleshooting software defects and providing technical support to end-users.
- Collaborate with senior developers to design and develop software applications
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code using programming languages such as Java, Python, or C#
- Test and debug software applications to ensure they meet quality standards
- Assist in the development and maintenance of software documentation, including user manuals and technical specifications
- Provide technical support to end-users and assist in resolving software defects
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, Python, or C#
- Knowledge of software development tools such as Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), version control systems, and bug tracking tools
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If you’re looking to kick-start your career in software development and are passionate about creating innovative solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Are you curious about the exciting job roles of the future?
Don’t wait any longer to take the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career.